The All Progressives Congress, APC, has asked Nigerians to disregard the ”fake lamentation” from the PDP over the corruption allegations leveled against Magu and the EFCC.
A statement released by the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Yekini Nabena this morning July 13, argued that the PDP has no moral right to comment on the recent corruption allegation against Magu because the party who was in power for 16 years, is the founder of corruption in Nigeria.
The APC opined that the fact that Magu is being investigated by Buhari-led government should send a signal to those that have blackmailed the anti-corruption crusade of this administration.
The party’s statement reads
”The All Progressives Congress (APC) wishes to assure all Nigerians that the administration of Muhammad Buhari will not condole any form of corrupt practices even as the administration is committed to fighting corruption as promised.
The former ruling party PDP does not have what it takes to lament about it’s alleged corruption practices in the present administration of APC. It is on records that the PDP is the founder of corruption in Nigeria .
to the extent that the evil practices were made official way of life during its 16 wasteful years.
In APC’s government nobody is above the law. For the fact that the suspended acting chairman of the EFCC Ibrahim Magu is being investigated should send a signal to all those who think and have blackmailed the government’s anti-corruption battle.
The Nigerian President has assured that there is no hiding place for any corrupt government official in this administration being led by an incorruptible personality, in person of President Buhari.
So, Nigerians should ignore the fake lamentations of an unrepentant corrupt PDP. The main opposition party is only pained that it’s no longer in government, PDP does not have history of caring for the people even when the revenue generations were at the highest levels.”
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]