By Fred Latimore Oghenesivbe (EA Communications).
In it’s drive to expand operations, Ibom Air, is warming up to add Asaba hub to her destination to serve passengers in Delta and some parts of Eastern Nigeria. The “Orange Bird” has concluded plans with top Economic officials of Delta State government, and the airline will soon announce it’s maiden flight into Asaba International Airport, using Bombardier CRJ 900 series of aircraft.
A top government official confirmed that the deal has been sealed, Ibom Air will soon join Air Peace, Arik Air, Azman Air, and Aero Contractors; to further boost Asaba hub, which is fast becoming one of the busiest airports in the country.
This is a clear indication that Gov. Okowa administration’s Stronger Delta agenda is committed to expanding meaningful growth in all sectors of the state economy, with serious attention to land and air transportation. Delta Line has been rebranded and at the verge of breakthrough in terms of gradual and steady returns on investment.
The maiden flight of Ibom Air, in the near future will provide additional jobs for ground staff, food vendors, airport car hire operators as well as enhance the hospitality industry in the state. It will also increase revenue earnings for the state.
Delta is fast becoming first choice for long term investments, private-public partnership and very soon, Asaba International Airport shall be managed and maintained by a Konsultium of aviation experts, a deliberate effort of government to attract international airlines to operate into and out of Asaba.
Stronger Delta, Let’s Build Together.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )