See How to Apply for Ibom Air Recruitment 2021 & Requirements
Individuals who meet the qualifications for the job are encouraged to apply. Ibom Air, a well-known airline owned by Akwa Ibom State, has begun hiring. Please see the instructions below on how to apply for Ibom Air’s 2021 recruitment.
Ibom Air, a Nigerian airline, is owned by the state of Akwa Ibom. Ibom Air aspires to set the standard as the airline of choice for customers in Nigeria, West Africa, and the rest of Africa by focusing on service quality, hospitality, and innovation, as well as our infusion of style and elegance.
The following positions are open at Ibom Air:
- Valid ATPL
- Valid Recurrent Training/Check
- Current first-class medical
- Minimum total flying hours—4000
- Minimum Jet Aircraft Hours—2000
- Minimum Command Hours on
- Multi-engine jet aircraft—1500
Please take note of the following Ibom Air Recruitment Requirements:
Ibom Air is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
Ibom Air does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, or any other federal, state, or local law-protected characteristic.
Make an effort to learn more about the company.
Also, make sure you have a clear view. Figure out why you’re interested in this position. And why you’d be a good match for each other. Also, take a look at your application.
Remember to engage with your audience. It’s an interview, not a cross-examination.
It’s a good practise to develop. As a result, practise speaking in front of a mirror or conduct mock interviews with friends. Nigerian Ports Authority’s Recruitment Portal is also worth a look.
It’s rare, but you might get a job offer based solely on your application. You start planning the event, but there are a few things to remember before you get too carried away: Make a note of it.
Examine the offer in its entirety as well. Also, make sure you have all of the necessary information, and if you don’t understand something, ask questions. Job description, start date, duration, and stipend
Write a thank-you letter to the company after you’ve accepted the job offer.
Send an e-mail to confirm your start date and express your enthusiasm for your new job.
How to Apply for Ibom Air Recruitment 2021 / Ibom Air Cabin Crew Recruitment
Individuals who are interested in working for Ibom Air should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Ibom Air.” For more information, go to the official website of Ibom Air.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship