The Commandant of the Oyo State Security Network Agency codenamed Amotekun Corps, Retired Col. Olayinka Olayanju has revealed that Ibarapaland which popular Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho visited weeks ago is now safe and free from bandits.
Olayanju made the declaration after 200 Amotekun operatives were deployed to Ibarapa Local Government Area to de-escalate the crisis between Ibarapa indigenes and Fulani herdsmen.
The Amotekun commandant who also countered audio and video posts circulated on social media to raise an alarm about the security situation in the local government, offered to take naysayers on a tour in the area.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State