OLOROGUN JAMES IBORI THE SELF ACCLAIMED OWNER OF DELTA STATE AND THE ONLY MAN WHO DECIDES WHO BECOMES THE GOVERNOR HAS DECLARED TO USE HIS CONNECTIONS IN ABUJA TO DESTROY THE DELTA STATE APC--I.E BY IMPOSING OCHIE/IGBUYA ON THE DELTA APC BY FIRE,BY FORCE.
It is really worth noting some statements made by some leaders in Ughelli,Delta State when Ibori was thanking God for not dying in the London prison some weeks ago which are as follows;-
(A). The Bishop who referred to Ibori as the Jesus of Delta State.
(B). The PDP National Chairman who confessed openly that IBORI called him from the London Prison while he was still serving his jail terms as the the Deputy National Chairman of the PDP and was directed in 2014 to impose and install DR. OKOWA as the governorship candidate for the 2015 elections and that he took that instruction as an order from above. Hmmm,a call from a foreign prison imate as an order from above.What a shameless National Chairman of a party!........
He then concluded by calling IBORI now an ex-convict as his Leader.
Finally,the same ex-convict himself said while facing the national television that the enemies of Delta state kept him from them as a way of making Deltans suffer.The question is if the destiny of the whole Delta people are tied to the freedom of the self acclaimed Messiah called the Jesus of Delta.
In another development,we were reliably informed of the plans by IBORI to make IGBUYA the Deputy governorship candidate to Victor Ochie in the APC ticket.This story could have been regarded by us as a mere rumour but for the fact that it came out of the horses mouth made us decide to play along in other to get a full picture of the story.
Infact the story of IBORI/OKOWA buying over the governorship candidacy and imposing both OCHIE and IGBUYA on the Delta APC started practically on a faithful Thursday during the burial ceremony of PA Ayomike in warri and then came out into reality when IGBUYA met with IBORI in his University at Oghara in the presence of Uduaghan and Igbakpa who both were accussing IGBUYA of planning to decamp from the PDP to the APC.
As a follow-up to the events of that day,we were informed of how IBORI,IGBUYA and OCHIE were moving from office to office to fine tune their grand plan to destroy the APC in Delta State for easy win for OKOWA and the PDP.Infact as a proof that he still remains the self acclaimed Alpha and Omega of the Delta State Politics.Furthermore,is the story that IBORI vowed to used all his former governor colleagues (1999-2007).,to break every barrier which may be an hindrance to their wicked project.
Going deeper into the story,we realised that IBORI is playing the script of OKOWA to buy over completely the total structures of the Delta State APC and join it to the strength of the PDP for easy win of the 2019 Election. In addition,it was observed that this script playing out was compiled by not only OCHIE but other leaders of the Delta APC who operate from behind(I.e the hidden Temple operators).
The painkilling questions begging for answers are as follows;-
(1).Is IBORI and IGBUYA both members of the APC for them to be considering the imposition of IGBUYA as a Deputy to OCHIE an APC man?.
(2).Has the APC National body made IBORI the State leader of the APC to continue his impunity.
(3). Has the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria given IBORI Amnesty and freedom to participate in politics in the Nigeria political equation?.
(4). Is the confession of impunity and wicked impositions made by the PDP National Chairman just on Monday and for which he ,on behalf of the party, beg Nigerians for forgiveness just a way of fooling us the more?.
(5) Since no court on this mother Earth has upturned the jailed sentence passed on IBORI which he served and for which he is now referred to as a diplomatic ex-convict,is it right for our leaders at the National level to grant Ibori the same influence over APC primary processes as the present PDP National Chairman who was as at 2014 the Deputy National Chairman confessed to have been influenced and manipulated by the former to impose OKOWA as governorship candidate of the PDP then?.
My believe is that majority of the people of Delta State are wise now and will never allow such acts of impunities and illegalities to strive in our state again because enough is enough.
Finally,i would love to beg our President,Muhammadu BUHARI to focus seriously on Delta State because IBORI the political hook worm ,is out on rampage in the State to destroy APC before 2019 Election,which is will be in line with the statement made by Senator Nwaobushi in London which was showed in the social media Last year on the very day Chief James Ibori completed his jail term.His statement was as follows:- people can say whatever u like, call him an ex convict or a common criminal, I don't care, all I know is that, he made all of us, even while in prison in the UK, he installed most of the key officers of the NASS. We would forever remain grateful to him, he's our Supreme Leader. And whatever he tells us to do, we will do.
................. Sen. Peter Nwaobushi.
I know that our President will not allow such an impunity in our state.
Chief Etareri Okpalefe.
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Police seal venue of #RevolutionNow summit in Lagos (Photos)
- Police parade woman who kidnapped and killed her friend's 8-year-old daughter in Kano after her parents failed to pay ransom
- Ike Ekweremadus Assault and The Dynamics of Revolution
- Job for Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
- Job for Civil Engineer at Architectural Structures Limited
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 35
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 9
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 227
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 13
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1030
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1514
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 10
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 147
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1114
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 13
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 9
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9