By Okowa Reloaded
It has become a normal routine in political stagarism that winning is not always the order of the day.
Without missing point at a time, no one is tied to any political party in Nigeria. I am free to have a romance with any political after 2019 if that is the case.
Winning is the desire of any political servant like me. The vision of any political man is to cling to where victory is and that is what I did to my former boss. And my current boss is not exceptional.
Okowa Ready for a showdown with Ibori
There is no constitution that tied any politician to a political party. If at the end, APC defeat Okowa I have no other option than to follow the train cause I cannot associate myself with failure. Failure is not my portion, as such nothing wrong joining my former boss O’tega. I know this article will be of great surprise to Delta APC, but it is the reality, I am after the money, reputation doesn’t count.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State