A Nigerian man has accused the Nigerian police of unlawful arrest.
Ogbudimkpa Ikenna said he was arrested on Sunday, November 3, in front of his house. He explained that he was formally dressed, yet, this didn't protect him from being treated like a criminal. He added that he was stripped naked and locked in a cell.
He wrote after his release: "I was unlawfully arrested and detained by operatives of @NGRPolice on Sunday in front of my house by 10:10pm, formally dressed and returning from an event. After identifying myself, I was still arrested, striped naked & locked. There was no curfew and nothing was found on me."
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates