Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has just dropped a bombshell about her childhood. According to the mom of one in an interview with BBC Pidgin, she is a rape victim and this happened during her childhood.
“I take rape very serious because rape victims can come out anytime in life. It is something that is very common, it happens to everybody. E happen to me. I’m bold enough to talk about it. That be why now I have Superman eye adey look over my niece,”
The actress added that because of this she is very particular about how her younger relatives, mostly the females as she does not want them to experience what she has experienced.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE