President Samia Suluhu
Samia Suluhu, the President of Tanzania has revealed that she still kneels and submits to her husband even when she was the Vice President of Tanzania.
Samia, who became the first female President of the East African country following the death of President John Magufuli, stated that she knelt before her husband not because she’s inferior but because of love and affection.
She said that such tradition should not be thrown out as it strengthens the family bond and ensures children are brought up with good manners.
Samia said, “Some of you will say we are equal in all aspects of society, No! That’s not the correct position. Even as vice president, I will kneel before my husband. I don’t kneel because I am inferior; it’s because of love and affection.
‘Don’t leave this tradition so we can strengthen the bond of our families and bring up our children through good manners.”
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited