Obi Iyiegbu, alias Obi Cubana, who is currently the centre of attention following his mother’s lavish funeral, has opened out about his relationship with his wife.
The businessman, who is married to a lawyer, Ebere Iyiegbu, said he was living in a one-room accommodation in Abuja with other guys when he started dating his wife.
“It wasn’t about the money,” he explained, referring to his wife.
He went on to say that they were content even though they did not have much.
He said that they had been dating for three years at the time of their marriage and that he was already living in a three-bedroom apartment in Abuja when they got married.
In his explanation, he stated that money cannot guarantee a good marriage, while it can make marriage simpler.
He believes that the most important thing in a marriage is tranquilly.
He also reminded men that women crave attention and urged them to make certain that they provided it to their wives.
Obi Iyiegbu and his wife Ebere Iyiegbu now have four sons and are in a better financial position.
The couple is now vacationing in the Maldives, and they have been updating their followers on their own Instagram profiles. Immediately following the burial, Ebere said that Obi whisked her away for a “vacation.”
Watch the video below.
VIDEO CREDIT: Linda Ikeji
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021