Seyi Makinde mentioned he sold bread for the primary 13 years of his life by the gate of Adeoyo state hospital in Ibadan earlier than changing into the Governor of Oyo State.
The Oyo State Governor who disclosed this on the 80th thanksgiving service of his mother Mrs Abigael Makinde at St Paul Anglican Church in Yemetu on Sunday November 10, mentioned he solely turned profitable by getting educated.
According to him, his declaration of free training within the state was geared toward guaranteeing residents of the state get the good thing about being educated. Governor Makinde additionally urged dad and mom within the state to place the training of their kids first.
“For the primary 13 years of my life, the place we lived was no more than 5 minutes to the place we are actually. My mum was a Telephone Operator within the state secretariat. At Adeoyo State Hospital right here, I and my brother Muyiwa additionally used to assist her promote bread by the gate of Adeoyo State Hospital.
“What can propel a baby who used to stay some five minutes away from right here [Yemetu] to change into a Governor of Oyo state is training. And that’s the reason now we have declared that free and qualitative training has come to remain in Oyo state,” Makinde mentioned.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers