Former Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, has expressed regrets for what he called “imposing” the Akwa Ibom State governor, Udom Emmanuel, on the people of the state. Apologising before a crowd at Ikot Ekpene Plaza, Akpabio, who returned from his mother-in-law’s burial at Enugu on Sunday evening, said Emmanuel was the greatest mistake he made in a hurry, and asked to be forgiven.
Akpabio, who represents Akwa Ibom North West in the Senate, noted that Emmanuel “is a mistake that must be corrected in 2019.”
“Udom (Emmanuel) is a mistake that must be corrected in 2019. All hands must be on deck to ensure that the mistake is corrected for a people-oriented leadership under the ruling All Progressives Congress at the centre.”
According to him, “Emmanuel’s administration has failed the people,” forcing him to take decisive actions to correct the anomaly for posterity to be fair on him.
© Ejesgist 2018
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer