Wasiu Orilonise, a 37-year-old safety guard confessed to raping his 15-year-old daughter after being arraigned earlier than Oyo State Magistrates’ Court sitting in Ibadan.
The suspect arraigned on one rely of getting illegal carnal information of his daughter, begged for the court for forgiveness as he claimed to have dedicated the stated offence as a result of he wished to test the virginity of his daughter to defend her.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Nigeria is building a generation of illiterate Leaders – Wole Soyinka
The guard advised the Chief Magistrate, Mr Taiwo Olaniran that he misplaced his spouse few years in the past when requested what pushed him into raping his personal organic daughter.
According to him, he has been taking good care of the sufferer and her siblings since then, however determined to know if she has misplaced her virginity someday in December 2018 at their residence in Omo village, Agbofieti, Ibadan. Upon discovering that she was nonetheless a virgin, he began having intercourse with her frequently earlier than she would depart for college and at night time.
RECOMMEND FOR YOU : Tenants allegedly kill 63-year-old landlady in Delta
The case was adjourned until July 30, 2019, as Orilonise whose plea was not taken by the court was remanded in Agodi Prison, pending authorized recommendation from the Director of Public Prosecutions
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria