Veteran Nigerian women’s table tennis participant, Funke Oshonaike, says she developed hatred for intercourse after she was raped as a younger lady.
The six-time Olympian acknowledged this while reacting to the rape and homicide of Uwa Omozuwa, the 22-year-old 100 degree scholar of the University of Benin, inside a church in Benin City, the Edo State capital.
ALSO READ : Horror! University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Student Allegedly R*ped And Killed In Oyo (Photos)
“It’s my true life story. Terrible experience for me and it affected my sex life. I hated sex. I don’t want to tell my entire story for now because of my autobiography that’s coming soon,” Oshonaike acknowledged.
She additionally pleaded with mother and father to boost their male children in the fitting manner, saying it might assist forestall the scourge.
“I have been a victim and know how terrible it is. Women should rise up and fight this scourge,” the former Nigerian champion acknowledged.
“I’ve been abused and after beating me, he will force and sleep with me by force. It was when I grew up that I got to know that it’s called rape.”
Oshonaike added, “Parents should teach their boy-child about sex and how to respect a woman’s body, and never force a woman to have sex with them. Even in marriage, no is no.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates