Delectable Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, 44, has revealed that she had to remove her womb to live a normal life.
The actress who stars in ‘Heaven’s Hell’ which was premiered within the cinemas on Friday, just lately shared her story at an occasion tagged ‘Conversation with Nse.’
Nse additionally revealed that she was by no means going to have the option to have a child as she was recognized three years in the past with Adenomyosis, a situation whereby the inside lining of the uterus breaks by means of the muscle wall of the uterus.
“I was told I couldn’t have kids,” she stated to the now sombre viewers.
“And so, I had to have a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) to make me have a life again and to stop going through what I was going through. And I’m literarily telling women and men, it really doesn’t matter if you can’t bear children. What really matters is what you would do for the world, for the universe. Tears dropped and then my husband squeezed my hand. It was reassuring there was someone there and it was telling me that this is reality, my reality.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited