Iniubong Umoren’s murderer attempts to escape from court after he was Sentenced to Death by Hanging.
Watch the video below;
Umoren, a University of Uyo philosophy graduate, died in April 2021, while awaiting mobilization for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Read Also: FG Breaks Silence on AIG Convoy Attack
Iniubong Umoren, a deceased philosophy graduate from the University of Uyo (UNIUYO), was raped, killed, and buried in a shallow grave in April 2021 by Uduak-Abasi Akpan.
With the promise of a job, Uduak-Abasi Akpan allegedly enticed his 26-year-old victim to his family’s home in Nung Ikono Obio village, Uruan local government area, where he raped, killed, and buried her in a shallow grave.
The Police team later removed the body from the shallow grave under the direction of the main suspect.
Also Read: APC Slams Goodluck Jonathan Clears Buhari
Recall that on May 14, 2021, following a postmortem performed by the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, the deceased Iniubong Umoren’s remains were interred in her village at Nung Ita Ikot Essien in Oruk Anam local government area of Akwa Ibom State (UUTH).
- Uduak Akpan killer of Iniubong Umoren
Recommended For You
- Ortom Inaugurates Benue Community Volunteer Guards, to apply for AK47, and other explosive Devices
- NASIMS Begins Npower Batch C Stream 2 PPA Posting. See how to Check Now
- Terrorism: NBC Threatens Higher Sanction On Cable TV Providers
The deceased, an orphan and the last child of a family of four, was raised by Mrs. Ime Ekpo after the death of her original mother when she was just two years old.
That is the latest Naija News Today on Uduak Akpan Bags Death Sentence
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News