Ex-President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan has lamented about the rift between the southern and northern governors in finding solutions to challenges in the country.
In his address to mark the 50th birthday of Apostle Charles Osazuwa, President of the Rock of Ages Christian Assembly, the former President called on Governors to come together and discuss.
Jonathan stated that if Governors of states meet to dialogue about things that are good for the country, then we will move forward.
“Governors themselves should continue to meet, I don’t really love a situation where the northern governors will meet then the southern governors will cry foul.
“Then the southern governors will meet then the northern governors will cry foul, that will not help our country.
“The governors, through the governors’ forum should meet, they are the people who run this country, the president is just one person in Abuja.
“So if the governors of the states meet to dialogue and interrogate things that are good for this country, then we will move forward.
“I don’t really enjoy the antagonism between governors, they should come together and discuss.
“If there are issues that are affecting one or two states, I think the governors should see how they can collectively come with a way to address those issues.”
Google Search Terms
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health