Ghanaian TV presenter, actress and model, Moesha Boduong has stated that she can’t be ina relationshipwith a broke man.
“My first boyfriend was a man without cash and we were struggling together but he cheated on me severally and got my heart broken. After such an experience, I vowed never to date a broke guy. I can’t date a man without a car, a man with at least a Corolla or a Hyundai isn’t bad for a guy who wants to date me,” she said in an interview with SVTV AFRICA.
However, she has a piece of advice for single women.
“Sleeping with different men will never make you successful or rich. No man will spend on a hoe, men love women who are exclusive. Don’t believe in everything you read on social media and don’t believe in rumours and gossip,” she said.
Moesha Boduong was a former military officer who rose to fame as an actress in Ghanaian movies, as a television host on Viasat 1TV and as a model.
Google Search Terms
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)