A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mr Femi Falana, has said his chambers is not holding brief for Mr Timi and Mrs Busola Dakolo.
The human rights lawyer noted that he only intervened when the family expressed fear over their petition.
Falana clarified his position in the matter in a text message to The PUNCH on Tuesday.
Our correspondent had reported that the lawyer said the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, had ordered the transfer of the case between the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinbo, and the Dakokos to Lagos.
He said this was because the Dakolos were the first to submit a petition to the police over the rape allegation against Fatoyinbo.
He said the IG also asked that the petitions of the two parties be consolidated.
Read more at PUNCHNG.COM
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates