Nigeria Super Eagles player, Ahmed Musa, has dismissed claims on social media that he had tested positive for coronavirus.
Musa, who plays for Al-Nassr Football Club in Saudi Arabia described the reports as fake news on his verified Twitter handle.
He tweeted; “Please, ignore any false news about me or my family testing positive to COVID-19.
“We are self-isolating for 14 days as we just got in from Saudi Arabia, as the law stipulates. Stay safe! Maintain social distance,’’ he added.
Saudi Arabia, where Musa says he just returned from, has over 12,772 confirmed coronavirus cases.
In other news, former Super Eagles captain John Mikel Obi has distributed 1800 crates of eggs to vulnerable households in Nigeria in a bid to help people survive the hardsip caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Ex-Chelsea Star, Mikel, who is currently a free agent after leaving Turkish Super Lig club Trabzonspor in March disclosed that the distribution was carried out by his team, who left crates of eggs at the doorsteps of people’s houses
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff