Nigeria Super Eagles player, Ahmed Musa, has dismissed claims on social media that he had tested positive for coronavirus.
Musa, who plays for Al-Nassr Football Club in Saudi Arabia described the reports as fake news on his verified Twitter handle.
He tweeted; “Please, ignore any false news about me or my family testing positive to COVID-19.
“We are self-isolating for 14 days as we just got in from Saudi Arabia, as the law stipulates. Stay safe! Maintain social distance,’’ he added.
Saudi Arabia, where Musa says he just returned from, has over 12,772 confirmed coronavirus cases.
In other news, former Super Eagles captain John Mikel Obi has distributed 1800 crates of eggs to vulnerable households in Nigeria in a bid to help people survive the hardsip caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Ex-Chelsea Star, Mikel, who is currently a free agent after leaving Turkish Super Lig club Trabzonspor in March disclosed that the distribution was carried out by his team, who left crates of eggs at the doorsteps of people’s houses
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org