Prolific Islamic cleric and tutor, Sheikh Gumi has said that he is not a negotiator for bandits and makes sure government officials are present when dialoguing with bandits.
Gumi who hosted former senator representing Kaduna Central Shehu Sani following the abduction of 39 students of Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka, Kaduna State and eight members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), said they are making arrangements “through a contact to see how the problem can be solved.”
“As for the College students, we have done all we can do. In fact I had a meeting with parents of the kidnapped students sequel to their meeting with Government.
“I showed them what the problem is and they went to visit government and returned. I am not a negotiator for bandits, we always ensured that government officials were present in our previous discussions with bandits in the forests, before the Federal Government’s shoot at sight order.
“But, as for the college students, we are making arrangements for them through a contact to see how this problem can be solved.”
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited