I Am HIV Positive But I’m Failing To Tell My Husband
Editor, kindly cover my identity when you post and tell me. In Livingstone, I am a nurse by trade, and my husband is a secondary school teacher.
I didn’t tell him about my HIV status when I met my husband. I lied that I was a virgin. I asked for condoms the first time I visited his place, and he ignored me. He kept ignoring me and we had sex without a condom, so I begged us to use condoms.
I did not want to infect him, but because he insisted, I know he is now infected. We have been married without a child for 2 years now. He wants a child and I can’t give him because, through the child, he’ll find out that I’m optimistic.
I’m afraid to tell him the truth and I take pills in the morning without asking him. Pipo, I need your support. What a shoul I’m doing because I love my husband and he loves me a lot.
# I Am HIV Positive But I’m Failing To Tell My Husband
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State