We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: HVAC Technician
- Installing, keeping and fixing ventilation and a/c systems and devices.
- Identifying upkeep threats on devices.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and fixing systems, and carrying out service warranty services.
- Performing emergency situation repair work immediately and effectively.
- Providing technical instructions and on-the-job training.
- Keeping day-to-day logs and records of all upkeep functions.
- Ensuring compliance with device requirements and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service requirements, work directions and clients’ requirements.
- Assisting with clients’ questions.
RELATED JOB : Client Service Manager at Connect Rail Services Limited
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in structure upkeep.
- B.Sc / HND or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with large experience in commercial environment and domestic places.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 3+ years’ experience as an HVAC technician
- Understanding of innovative concepts of a/c, and heating.
- Excellent composed, spoken and social abilities.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public vacations with brief or no notice.
- Ability to operate in restricted areas.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and certified prospects should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Job title” as topic of the e-mail.