Hushpuppi and Woodberry Nigerian socialites have been arrested over COVID-19 wire fraud in Dubai.
Hushpuppi and Woodberry are reported to be under the custody of Interpol in the Asian City for a $35 million fraud for ventilator over the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo took to her Twitter page to announce it.
#BREAKING Just had a phoner with 🇺🇸 @SecretService. They made the move to arrest Woodberry & HushPuppi via @INTERPOL_HQ for #ScatteredCanary scam investigation. They allegedly were part of a Nigerian scam ring who stole #COVID19 Stimulus cash thru fraudulent unemployment benefits
— Dr. Kemi Olunloyo (@KemiOlunloyo) June 10, 2020
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited