African Foundries Limited (AFL) was established to help the accelerating progress in Nigeria by making the nation self-reliant for metal rebars and eliminating its dependence on imported rebars. AFL is ready as much as attain a 0.5 million-ton per year capability for top power rebars and allied merchandise.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: HSE Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
This place is to get the African Foundries Limited plant licensed with ISO 9001/ ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 worldwide requirements after which preserve the certification and adjust to all necessities of the requirements:
- To preserve the environment friendly world emergency preparedness & response course of present by updating any modifications and making certain that each one parts are functioning nicely together with ambulance, first help clinic, availability of certified nurses, Fire-fighting tools, Alarms and emergency groups in accordance with federal and state rules.
- To determine and preserve Hazards materials listing and MSDS, to make sure that all involved private realize it.
- Send month-to-month incident report back to Management.
- To be sure that any harmful or hazardous exercise is straight away stopped or acceptable preventive actions taken.
- To manage a security committee meeting- to make sure that all essential gadgets are delivered to the eye of administration and comply with up the progress on earlier.
- To put together & Update PPE matrix for work location/activities- guarantee procurement, inventory, distribution and compliance of PPE and current reports to Management for evaluation, comply with up the standing of closure of non-compliance.
- Develop and advocate enhancements to all Quality Management Systems.
- To perform coaching of employees and guarantee consciousness of the required normal of AFL’s well being & security guidelines and pointers.
- Candidates should possess a BSc qualification
- Applicants should reside in Abuja.
- Applicants should have comparable work expertise in a big plant.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline fifteenth October, 2020.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines