Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a respected agency in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Assist with everyday operations of the HR capabilities and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative assist to Human Resources executives
- Coordinate HR initiatives (conferences, coaching, surveys and many others) and take minutes
- Deal with worker requests concerning human sources points, guidelines, and laws
- Assist in processing payroll, which incorporates making certain trip and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Be a crew participant in facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in advantages duties, comparable to declare resolutions, reconciling advantages statements, and approving invoices for fee
- Maintaining present HR information and databases
- Compile and replace worker information (arduous and delicate copies).
- Process documentation and put together reports regarding personnel actions (staffing, recruitment, coaching, grievances, performance evaluations and many others
- Updating and sustaining worker advantages, employment standing, and comparable information
- Maintaining information associated to grievances, performance opinions, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to make sure that all required worker documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and advantages audits and recommending any correction motion.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Human Resource Management or any associated self-discipline.
- Minimum of three years’ expertise as an HR ASSISTANT in a respected group is required.
- Must be a MALE and Professional Qualification is an added benefit.
- Must be fluent in English and Yoruba Language.
- Must be resident round Festac, Mile 2, Ojo, Maza maza, and its environs.
- N70,000 – N100,000 month-to-month.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should ahead their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected] utilizing “HR Assistant” as the topic of the mail.
Note: Only certified Candidates could be shortlisted.