How To Upload N-Power Acceptance Letter –
Applicants should complete the following steps before uploading their N-power Acceptance Letter to the NASIM Portal:
The N-Power Acceptance Letter is your deployment letter that N-Power sent to your dashboard, and they want you to download it, sign it, and then upload it.
Steps on How To Upload Npower Acceptance Letter
- Go to NASIMS portal (nasims.gov.ng).
- Login to your dashboard with your email address and password.
- Click on ‘Deployment’ tab to view your Npower deployment details.
If you have been successfully deployed, you will get a message like;
“We have verified your details and your application has been deemed successful. Please check below for your posting details“.
You will see if you have not been deployed.
“You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set“.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers