How TO Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed
BY Ayagomare Jacob
I am sharing a knowledge today on “Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed”.
Please read careful and learn.
20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It’s quite painful.
Many people don’t always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:
This Post Answer the following questions
- How to outsmart scammers
- How to reports scam to banks
- How to recover your money bank
ATTENTION : GT Bank USSD CODE For Money Transfer *737#
Steps on How TO Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed
1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).
2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.
3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the “TRANSACTION ID NUMBER”.
4. Go to any branch of the scam artist’s bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.
5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.
While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER’S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (firstname.lastname@example.org) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.
What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.
Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.
Endeavour to Share with Friends and Family.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates