How TO Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed
BY Ayagomare Jacob
I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".
Please read careful and learn.
20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.
Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:
This Post Answer the following questions
- How to outsmart scammers
- How to reports scam to banks
- How to recover your money bank
ATTENTION : GT Bank USSD CODE For Money Transfer *737#
Steps on How TO Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed
1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).
2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.
3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".
4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.
5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.
While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK ([email protected]) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.
What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.
Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.
Endeavour to Share with Friends and Family.
LATEST NEWS IN NIGERIA
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [4 Available Positions ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
- 2020 Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff at Achievers University
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates