How to resign from Npower Batch C1 Programme can be accessed here on Ejes Gist News
Step-by-Step Guide on How to resign from Npower Programme 2022 – Following the announcement that NASIMS management has added the registration button to Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries’ dashboard, some of our users have requested the process on how to resign from the Npower Batch C1 programme.
This page is specifically created to help those who wish to resign from the program without stress.
The Step-by-Step Guide on How to resign from the Npower Batch C1 Programme 2022 can be accessed below.
The following bare the steps you should follow as a beneficiary in order for you to resign from the programme.
- Login to your NASIMS dashboard using your email and password.
- Locate the deployment button close to the payroll tab or button.
Also Read : NASIMS Adds Resignation Button, Asks N-power Batch C1 Beneficiaries To Resign If They Can’t Bear Lopsided Payment
- Scroll down after the Acceptance Letter button. You will see a section named “Apply for Resignation.”
- Click on the button “Resign!” Options will display for you to accept resignation.
Congratulations, you have successfully resigned from Npower Batch C1 Programme
Read Also: Npower Latest News Today Friday, 14th Jan 2022 – October, November and December Payment Date
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022