How to resign from Npower Batch C1 Programme can be accessed here on Ejes Gist News
Step-by-Step Guide on How to resign from Npower Programme 2022 – Following the announcement that NASIMS management has added the registration button to Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries’ dashboard, some of our users have requested the process on how to resign from the Npower Batch C1 programme.
This page is specifically created to help those who wish to resign from the program without stress.
The Step-by-Step Guide on How to resign from the Npower Batch C1 Programme 2022 can be accessed below.
The following bare the steps you should follow as a beneficiary in order for you to resign from the programme.
- Login to your NASIMS dashboard using your email and password.
- Locate the deployment button close to the payroll tab or button.
Also Read : NASIMS Adds Resignation Button, Asks N-power Batch C1 Beneficiaries To Resign If They Can’t Bear Lopsided Payment
- Scroll down after the Acceptance Letter button. You will see a section named “Apply for Resignation.”
- Click on the button “Resign!” Options will display for you to accept resignation.
Congratulations, you have successfully resigned from Npower Batch C1 Programme
Read Also: Npower Latest News Today Friday, 14th Jan 2022 – October, November and December Payment Date
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers