In today’s Jamb Latest News Update , Ejes Gist Newspaper will show you How To Print 2022 JAMB Mock Examination Slips Online.
The following are the instructions on how to print 2022 JAMB Mock Examination Slips online:
Candidates who registered for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) mock examination can now print their slips
We are happy to inform all candidates for the 2022 UTME Exam that JAMB has enabled the printing of the JAMB Mock Examination Slip through the portal.
The Jamb Mock Examination Slip 2022 contains the venue and time for the mock examination; therefore, if you have registered for the JAMB Mock Examination 2022, you should go to a nearby cyber cafe and print your copy.
How to Print 2022 JAMB Mock Examination Slips
Exam slips will be sent to your registered email address (if not found in your inbox, please check your Junk/Spam E-mail folder in case the slip was delivered there instead of your inbox).
Then print it out at any cyber cafe or business centre.
1. Go to JAMB Mock exam slip printing portal, using your browser on your Phone or Desktop Computers and visit https://jamb.gov.ng/2022_Mock_Slip_Printing OR https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintMockExaminationSlip to print your slip.
2. Input your JAMB registration number or email address in the required space or box.
3. Click on Print Examination Slip’ button to print your Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination slip.
NB: The mock exam is merely a dress rehearsal for candidates who want to get a sense of what to expect during the real exams.
That is all the latest information on Jamb Latest News today. You can always visit Ejes Gist Newspaper for Jamb Latest News Updates for 2022
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)