How To Npower Batch C Stream 2 Biometric Verification Exercise
In todays latest Npower News 2022, Ejes Gist Newspaper says a very big congratulations to those successfully shortlisted to undergo their Npower Batch C stream 2 Finger Verification/Enrolment, also known as Npower Online Verification.
Follow the easy Steps on Npower Batch C Stream 2 Biometric Verification Exercise
To successfully check your Npower Batch C stream 2 Verification Status, please kindly follow the step by step guidelines here;
Kindly follow the instructions below to complete the fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
1. Go to https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab on your dashboard.
Below screenshot below will be displayed to you .
You are required to fill the displayed form.
- PHONE NUMBER
- DATE OF BIRTHDAY
- STATE OF ORIGIN .
Why do we ( NASIMS management ) need this information?
BVN helps us to verify the authenticity of your profile.
2. To download and install the enrolment application, click the “capture your fingerprint” button.
3. Provide the required credentials and click “Proceed” after installation.
4. Verify that the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then select “Begin Enrolment” to begin the enrollment process.
5. To begin the enrollment process, click on the finger.
6. For successful enrolment, applicants must only enroll their right thumb, right index, left thumb, and left index fingers.
7. To save the biometric enrollment, click “Submit” after successful enrollment.
8. Check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal after successful enrolment to see if the capture was successful.
That’s all the news on how to do N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Biometric Verification Exercise