How to Check if you or your loved ones have unclaimed Dividends ( over N130 billion Unclaimed dividends )
Unclaimed dividends increased from N109.1 billion in December 2016 to N130 billion in December 2019. Search if you or your loved ones have unclaimed dividends using Security and Exchange Commission Portal and claim your dividends with these steps.
1. Step 1: Input your first name and last name into this link: http://sec.gov.ng/non-mandated/ to get a list of your shares from SEC. This will give you a screenshot of all the companies you have shares in, and the registrars in charge.
2. Note: if you have changed your name due to marriage or other reasons, search with your previous name and also try different format of name e.g those with prefixes e.g ‘Olu’, ‘Oluwa’ etc.
3. Step 2: Take note of your registrar’s name.
A registrar, is the company that keeps the shareholder’s details for other companies. So, your shares could have data with different registrars.
4. Step 3: Download and fill your registrar’s form which is beside the company’s name on the website.
5. Step 4: Submit your form.
Some companies require you to go to your bank and get a bankers confirmation, so they can initiate the e-dividend form for you.
Once this is done, your account will be credited automatically with the e-dividend going forward.
Ensure you have the following to support your claims: Court affidavit, death certificate, passport photo and proof of kinship. Talk to a lawyer.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Ndlea Recruitment : NDLEA releases list of 5,000 successful candidates
# How to Check if you or your loved ones have unclaimed Dividends
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates