We know that your business may be experiencing disruptions resulting from the global outbreak of COVID-19, especially companies that are running cross-border business. We’ve heard that a little financial support can go a long way, so we’re offering USD 100M in cash grants and ad credits to help during this challenging time.
How the programme can help
Keep your workforce going strong
Help with rent and operational costs
Connect with more customers
Support your community
Is my business eligible?
Up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in more than 30 countries will be able to receive a grant from Facebook. To be eligible to apply, your business must:
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges due to COVID-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
To check if your area is eligible, or to sign up for email updates when applications open, see how to apply below.
How do I apply?
Learn when applications will open in your area by selecting the country that your business is located in.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login