How to apply for N-power Teach Recruitment 2022 for Teaching Assistant jobs. Npower Teach Recruitment requirements can be accessed here on Ejes Gist Newspaper.
About Npower Teach Recruitment
N-Power is a scheme established by President Muhammadu Buhari on June 8, 2016, to address youth unemployment and promote social development. It was developed as part of the National Social Investment Programme, to provide a framework for large-scale and relevant skill acquisition and development, as well as to ensure that each participant learns and practises the majority of what is required to find or create work.
Applicants are then assigned to a primary location and paid specific stipends.
This year’s scheme is called N-Power Teach Recruitment, and members will be deployed as teacher assistants across the country, including in underserved areas.
Who is it intended for?
The N-Power Teach Programme is open to all post-secondary graduates, including those with ONDs and NCEs. This Programme will last two years, and all participants will go through initial induction training before being deployed.
Also See INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
There are numerous life-long career opportunities in teaching and other allied fields available to N-Power Teach volunteers, including:
- Social services analyst
- Professional Teaching
- Project Manager
- Education Consultant, Associate
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
- Project Supervisor
- Education Services Manager
- Strategy Consultant
- Educational Planning
What are the requirements for N-Power Teach Recruitment?
The following are the requirements for N-Power Teach Recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- A Bank Verification Number is required (BVN)
- Must be willing to work in a new setting.
- Possession of a BSC, HND, OND, NCE, or NABTEB certificate from a recognised institution in any discipline
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a valid driver’s licence, National Identification Card, International passport, or Voters card.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 at the time of application.
- Have a valid email address and phone number so that you can be reached directly
- The Npower screening test will be a computer-based test (CBT), and you will be notified of the results via e-mail.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must have a strong team spirit, analytical and problem-solving skills, good spoken and written English skills, and knowledge of computer applications.
All qualified candidates for the N-Power Teach Recruitment will go through the following selection procedures:
- Device Selection
- Physical Verification
- BVN Verification
Also Read: Npower pre selection list portal 2022, status – How to check full list of Batch C pre-selected candidates
What are the steps on how to Apply for N-Power Teach Recruitment?
Applying for the Npower Teach Recruitment Programme is quite straightforward as shown below:
- Visit the official website at https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant and select N-Power Teach Recruitment.
- Login to your Npower account by entering your login details.
- After you login, there is button to sign up, for Npower Teach Recruitment. you must log in to begin the application process on the application portal.
- Select Login.
Enter your registered e-mail address and password, then click the ‘Login to N-Power Application Portal’ button.
- Choose a Programme based on your educational level and click on apply.
Read the terms and conditions and agree to everything.
- Enter your 11-digit BVN, if the one in your dashboard is not accurate.
- Please include all pertinent information.
You must also upload a passport photograph in JPEG or PNG format that is no larger than 25 kilobytes. If the previous one is not appropriate.
- Check all of your information.
- Please submit your application.
- Following submission, you will be assigned a unique ID number.
- Make a note of it and include your contact information for future reference.
Please keep in mind that Npower may choose not to extend the recruitment process once the deadline has passed. As a result, it is best to apply before the deadline. If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. Best wishes.
Thanks for reading. That is all the latest NewsOnline Nigeria on How to apply for N-power Teach Recruitment 2022 for Teaching Assistant jobs.