How to Apply for CBN Agric Small Medium Enterprise Scheme, AGSMEIS Loan
The CBN Agri-Business or Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) loan application 2020 is now opened for those who are interested.
Ejes Gist Media which to notify the general public That AGSMEIS loan 2020 is now available through nirsal microfinance bank portal and can be applied following step by step guidelines below.
All About CBN AGSMEIS Loan
The Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation
Requirements for CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application
To be able to access this loan, applicants are required to meet up with the requiremnents provided below;
- must be a citizen of Nigeria
- must own small business enterprise
- Be ready to access Access up to N10M at 9% per annum from the Agric, Small and medium enterprise scheme (AGSMEIS), an initiative from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
OPERATION – Clear Guide on CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application
How do I access the Loan?Get trained by first selecting a CBN-Certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) to guide you through the loan application process and ensure that all your documents are complete.
What is the interest rate for this loan?The interest rate is nine percent (9%) per annum.
Do I need collateral?No, this loan scheme does not require a collateral.
How long will it take to receive funds?This loan scheme is designed to be easily accessible. The entire process is automatted. From application submittion to disbursement takes six(6) to eight(8) weeks.
Has disbursement started?Yes we have disbursed over N25B and this is still ongoing.
AGSMEIS Loan Closing Date For Application
This loan is currently ongoing and the application closing date is not specified.
How To Apply For CBN AGSMEIS Loan
To apply for this loan, interested applicants are required to do so through the nirsal microfinance bank portal which can be accessed through the link https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com/Account/Register
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]