How to Apply for CBN Agric Small Medium Enterprise Scheme, AGSMEIS Loan
The CBN Agri-Business or Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) loan application 2020 is now opened for those who are interested.
Ejes Gist Media which to notify the general public That AGSMEIS loan 2020 is now available through nirsal microfinance bank portal and can be applied following step by step guidelines below.
All About CBN AGSMEIS Loan
The Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation
Requirements for CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application
To be able to access this loan, applicants are required to meet up with the requiremnents provided below;
- must be a citizen of Nigeria
- must own small business enterprise
- Be ready to access Access up to N10M at 9% per annum from the Agric, Small and medium enterprise scheme (AGSMEIS), an initiative from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
OPERATION – Clear Guide on CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application
How do I access the Loan?Get trained by first selecting a CBN-Certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) to guide you through the loan application process and ensure that all your documents are complete.
What is the interest rate for this loan?The interest rate is nine percent (9%) per annum.
Do I need collateral?No, this loan scheme does not require a collateral.
How long will it take to receive funds?This loan scheme is designed to be easily accessible. The entire process is automatted. From application submittion to disbursement takes six(6) to eight(8) weeks.
Has disbursement started?Yes we have disbursed over N25B and this is still ongoing.
AGSMEIS Loan Closing Date For Application
This loan is currently ongoing and the application closing date is not specified.
How To Apply For CBN AGSMEIS Loan
To apply for this loan, interested applicants are required to do so through the nirsal microfinance bank portal which can be accessed through the link https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com/Account/Register
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance