Sunday Igboho, who is being sought by the Department of State Services (DSS) for allegedly possessing firearms and ammunition, said in the video that no government can ban people from carrying guns at this time.
ALSO READ : Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2000 human heads, we have 30 already – ESN Commander
On Friday, Igboho stated that he had been defending himself with traditional powers rather than firearms.
His words in the video, on the other hand, appear to contradict his assertion that he exclusively uses spiritual abilities to protect himself.
In the video, the self-proclaimed activist claims that the pistols are for self-defense rather than robbery.
He declared that anyone caught with a pistol should tell the authorities that he provided it to them.
Sunday Igboho indicated that he would assist families who do not know where to acquire a pistol in obtaining one for their children.
“Those who do not have guns should donate money and purchase guns for those who do. That is exactly what I am saying. You have the option of filming me. I’ll assist them in finding a gun if they don’t know where to look. Get them guns. This is a period when no government can argue that no one should have a gun. If they are apprehended with the guns, they should inform the authorities that the guns were given to them by Igboho. ‘Igboho bought guns for us,’ according to this video. They must refrain from stealing. The firearms we purchased are for self-defense. Adeyemo boasted, “And we’ll strengthen them with charms.”
See the video:
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )