It is much easier to judge and condemn a man due to envy and jealousy than to be objective at any given point.
Everyone experiences bouts of jealousy; but the dignified person conceals it, while the vulgar one acts upon it. do not act or express anger from an uninformed and ignorant point of view.
Also, Read BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Set To Join APC Ahead Of November Governorship Election
For those who are desperate about what is happening at St Malachy school, the school in question is not St Malachy Primary school, it is Ajimele Primary school that was relocated temporarily to St Malachy due to an ongoing renovation that was taken place back then.
Today the renovation has been completed but the Local government education authority failed in its duty to relocate the children back to their school premises, instead the place was rented to a church while the children occupy an illegal structure at St Malachy School.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship