- Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities
- Hope Uzodimma Opens Up
Senator Hope Uzodimma, the governor of Imo State, has stated that his refusal to cover up his predecessor, Senator Rochas Okorocha’s, illegalities was the reason he swore to make the state ungovernable, according to PM News.
Mr. Oguwike Nwachuku, Uzodimma’s Media Adviser and Chief Press Secretary, signed a statement on his behalf.
In a recent interview with journalists in Abuja, Okorocha confirmed he begged Uzodimma, according to the statement.
“In an interview with a national newspaper on Sunday, Okorocha not only spoke as if he had left the APC, but also admitted that his beef with Governor Uzodimma stems from the latter’s refusal to assist him in covering up all the alleged illegalities he was involved in during his eight years as governor of Imo State.
“Appearing to be looking for new ways to undermine the APC and the federal government, Okorocha has descended on the Presidency, claiming that President Muhammadu Buhari has no idea how to solve the country’s current insecurity crisis.
“Okorocha also took a swipe at the APC’s leadership, alleging that they conspired to keep his result and certificate of return under wraps, as well as outsourcing the party to “outsiders,” he said.
- Dangote Group Latest Job Employment Opportunities ( 11 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment at Marriott International
- Massive Recruitment at the Bauchi State Ministry of Health
- Workforce Group Job Recruitment
- Job Recruitment at the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Teller Recruitment
According to the statement, Uzodimma has accused Okorocha of fighting his government and instigating a crisis in Imo State because he refused to comply with his request to disband all the panels of inquiry inherited from former Governor Emeka Ihedioha’s administration that were investigating Okorocha’s activities as governor.
“Poised to get at Governor Uzodimma by any means necessary, Okorocha also confirmed in the said interview that he had directed his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, to return to the Supreme Court to reclaim his fictitious mandate, claiming that Nwosu won the March 9, 2019 governorship election in Imo State and that neither Uzodimma nor Ihedioha did.
“He acknowledged that when Governor Uzodimma was declared the validly elected winner of the election and governor of Imo State, Nwosu congratulated him and referred to him as his leader,” according to the statement.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives