How Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives – Report

Nnamdi Kanu still in charge of Biafra Radio - IPOB

Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, was subjected to barbaric treatment in Kenya, according to a report by Sahara Reporters.

Security agents in Kenya who took the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, to an unknown apartment admitted to him that they were ordered by the Nigerian government to abduct him, according to a report published  by SR.

ALSO READ : Video of Tony Chidi Onwurolu , Suspected Drug Baron Spraying Money in Church Surfaces after he was Declared Wanted by NDLEA

According to SaharaReporters, Kenyan operatives tied Kanu to the floor for six days without knowing who he was until rumours of his capture began to circulate.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Massive Job Recruitment Exercise 2022 - 132 Positions

Kanu had suffered injuries to his neck and wrist by that time, according to SaharaReporters.

According to SaharaReporters, Kanu was examined for the first time by Department of State Services personnel in Abuja on Wednesday, in the presence of his attorneys, led by Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

ALSO READ : President Buhari Approves Fresh Appointments into NSIA Board

The revelations about what happened to Kanu in Kenya came out throughout the interview.

“In the presence of his attorneys, Kanu was interrogated by DSS officials today. Torture had left him with injuries to his neck and wrist. They claimed they had no idea who he was. “They tied him to the floor for six days, but once they found out who he was, they turned courteous to him,” a top insider stated.

Kanu informed his lawyer, Ejiofor, that he was “mercilessly assaulted and tortured” in the East African country before his extradition to Nigeria, according to SaharaReporters on July 7.

ALSO READ : “Kanu Opened His Mouth To Call Nigeria A Zoo, The Law Should Take Its Course”- Mike Ejiofor


Kanu told Ejiofor in an interview that he was kept not in Kenya’s official detention centres, but in a private apartment for roughly eight days before being extradited to Nigeria.

In an interview, the IPOB leader’s lawyer, Ejiofor, stated that the Kenyan authorities would be brought before the International Criminal Court to answer for the cruelty.

“There was an obvious coordination between the Kenyan administration and the Nigerian government,” the lawyer stated, “and I am glad that they are now denying Kanu was caught there.”

“However, they will never be the same by the time we deal with them in the International Criminal Court. He was apprehended at the airport and taken to an unknown location. Inhumane treatment was meted out to him.

“Kanu was tortured, mistreated, and beaten violently, as he acknowledged to us. They beckoned to the Nigerian authorities after spending eight days in wrongful detention. By the time they were taking Kanu to Nigeria, he was lifeless and unconscious.

“To give you an idea of how serious their plot was and how desperate they were to capture him, they brought him here on a Sunday, and the federal government is well aware that I am his legal counsel.

“He was brought into the nation with a variety of injuries, and he is currently dealing with a number of medical concerns. Kenya was undertaking those things at the request of the federal government. This is a violation of all international treaties. At that level, we will confront an international court.”


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.