How Nigerian Graduates Can Apply To Teach Hausa And Yoruba Languages In America
Are you a Nigerian that may Speak both Hausa and/or Youruba languages? Do you will have the zeal to work as a language tutor in an American Institution? If ‘yes’ a chance is right here for you, as the mandatory steps are being alighted on this submit to information you on find out how to apply efficiently.
ALSO APPLY For :
There is a gap at present, to accommodate international language teaching Assistant (FLTA), who’re to lecture both Hausa language or Yoruba Language in an American Institution(s).
Interested and certified Nigerians who needs to show Languages (Hausa/Yoruba) or Culture to U.S college students of their universities and schools are welcome to apply for the position, because the opening is being made recognized by the Public Affairs Section of the US Mission in Nigeria.
The international language teaching Assistant (FLTA) is introduced into the system to allow younger international tutors impression native languages, to the Americans of their universities and schools.
This will in return improve the teaching abilities of the candidates, lengthen the information of the tutor(s) on U.S customized, and in addition improve their English language proficiency.
The grant profit connected to this chance are;
- Trip airfare to United States
- Allowance for settling-in.
- Monthly pay (wage).
- Tuitor scholarship for grantee’s coursework.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Fulbright FLTA Summer Orientation earlier than graduation of this system in U.S.
- An enriched seminar/convention for skilled growth, and networking alternative.
Note: Grantee’s are usually not allowed to journey with household to the United States, because the grant didn’t cowl such.
Only Applicants who studied any of the next self-discipline are certified to apply;
- English Language
The standards that should be met are as follows;
- Applicants should be both a Nigerian by delivery or a resident in Nigeria with a sound passport. Expected to be within the nation as on the time of application.
- Interested applicant(s) should posses bachelor degree in any of the above self-discipline (seen below academic qualification).
- Interested applicant(s) should be a instructor of yoruba, Hausa, or English language in Nigerian colleges (both secondary, schools or college) with show to confirm teaching expertise.
- Applicants should present endorsement from employer.
- Applicants are anticipated to have excellent tutorial information, and present good stage of proficiency in English Language by scoring not lower than 90% within the Internet-Based TOEFL take a look at that will probably be performed.
- Posses a minimal of credit score in Yoruba language in both WAEC or NECO.
- Applicants should have information about present occasions in Nigeria in addition to Yoruba or Hausa tradition.
- Must have real curiosity in teaching the specified language (Yoruba or Hausa) to U.S college students.
- Posses management abilities, and skill to encourage learners in an emphatic method.
- Applicants should be prepared to study, and in addition have the ability to show maturity, creativity, professionalism, flexibility, dependability in discharging his/her duties.
- Applicants should be prepared to function cultural ambassador, likewise a partaker in neighborhood/campus actions.
- Applicants should be prepared to finish the applications.
- Applicants should have private integrity and have good pondering mentality.
- No applicant(s) should plagiarized any a part of the application with the intention to keep away from disqualification.
Steps on How Nigerian Graduates Can Apply To Teach Hausa And Yoruba Languages In America
Interested and certified candidates are to;
1) Visit the official portal for the application course of by clicking here.
2) Login by imputing your electronic mail and most well-liked password.
3) Carefully learn the directions connected to every web page of the web application kind.
4) Upload all required paperwork (i.e reference letter, CV, tutorial transcript).
5) Compose an essay which can entail the objectives of this system and future plans of teaching the language in Nigeria.
6) Hard copy of credentials e.g transcript should be forwarded to FLTA by mail.
Those making use of as Yoruba tutor are to deal with their envelope to Fulbright Program Officer, Public Affairs Section, US Consulate General, 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
While these making use of as Hausa tutor are to make use of Cultural Affairs Assistant, U.S. Embassy, Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Area, Abuja.
7) Email some other important paperwork, complain or points to Nigeriafulbright@state.gov
Closing Date: The deadline for the application is 1st of June, 2021.
N.B: Only efficiently candidates will probably be contacted for the subsequent section of this system.
# How Nigerian Graduate Can Apply To Teach Hausa And Yoruba Languages In America
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State