How Nigerian Drug Kingpin and Ghanaian Counterpart Escape From Prison in Ghana
A 27-year-old Nigerian drug kingpin reportedly escaped from jail, identified as Chukuda Onyabu and his 26-year-old Ghanaian counterpart, Emmanuel Osei, who were detained in Abokobi Police Cells near Adenta in the Greater Accra Region.
ALSO READ : Governor Fayemi says on Live Television, State Governors will take their COVID19 Vaccine
While awaiting the next court date, the suspects facing charges of possession of narcotic drugs and conspiracy to commit crimes and robbery, respectively, were held in prison custody.
However, on January 1, 2021, it was discovered that by using the iron rod used at the ventilation hole of the bathroom’s door to scrape a portion of the cell’s wall and break one of the bricks, the two alleged offenders had escaped from the cells. Reportedly, they escaped through the hole they made.
READ ALSO : FCMB MD Paternity Scandal: I Never told Tunde He was not the Father of our Two Children –Moyo Thomas finally Speaks.
It was further discovered that attempts are underway to apprehend the suspects whose photos have been distributed in and beyond Accra to different police outlets.
# How Nigerian Drug Kingpin and Ghanaian Counterpart Escape From Prison in Ghana
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]