The nation has actually likewise reapportioned the residential property situated at No.10 Barnes Road, Accra, to Amaco Microfinance considering that 26 August, 2019 by Ghana’s Ministry of Lands as well as Natural Resources with the approval of Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as Regional Integration.
This was consisted of in a statement by the Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, Michael Olufemi Abikoye, outdated 31st December, 2019.
The statement included that an in a nutshell letter dated 27th December, 2019, was obtained from Solicitors acting upon part of Amaco Microfinance Company Limited, Accra, “offering guidelines for the High Commission to abandon its polite residential property at No.10 Barnes Road, Accra.
“The letter further stressed that; failure to comply within stipulated time will lead to depositing the Mission’s belongings at the nearest Accra police station.”
While offering the most up to date upgrade on the residential property, Abikoye stated “as at 31st December, 2019, the property has been broken into by the company and is being ransacked with the likelihood of being effectively occupied.”
He, for that reason, contacted the Federal Government of Nigeria to communicate suitable feedback to the Ghanaian management as pertains to the reallocation as well as ask for holiday of polite residential property.
The High Commissioner stated the letter came adhering to the constant offense of the polite residential property as well as an official notice that it has actually been reapportioned to the Microfinance.
Ghana’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs declares that Nigerian Government fell short to restore the residential property adhering to expiry therefore, “the property reverted to the state in compliance with Article 258 of Ghana’s 1992 Constitution.”
However, Abikoye shared shock that the reallocation was done “ without recourse to the High Commission” in spite of having actually asked for severally for “a shared resolution of the issue, verifying that Nigerian Government is taking a look at the scenario which a suitable regulation was being waited for.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited