A reprimanded police corporal is in hot water after a CCTV camera caught him stealing a tablet. Around the Police IRT Commander’s office, the phone was being charged. Daniel Aaron, a 37-year-old Benue resident, has been named as the perpetrator.
He also admitted that his wife left him after he lost his job when questioned. He went on to say that he was fired from the Nigerian Police Force in 2014 after being involved in an accident discharge case.
When asked about the phone he stole, he said he sold it to Abdul in Mararaba for N37,000. He went on to say that he had given some of the money to his relatives.
Check out the video below:
Pay Attention To:
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc