If I were in the position of Ibori I will quietly respect myself and quit politics for the sake of self-respect, dignity and to preserve my reputation. The reputation they say is of more value than money and wealth. Despite the insults and molestation received by Ibori from Okowa EA, he has never learnt anything. It seems Ibori is after the money or he has lost his Power of being a godfather.
These words are used on Ibori by EA man.
I will end Ibori Career with my office.
Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa does not need IBORI input to win the 2019 governorship election. According to him, He said IBORI was in London ( prison) when Okowa won the 2015 governorship election. As such, with or without Ibori contribution Okowa will still win. (Whistleblowers
By implication Ibori is of no use to Okowa and Okowa can win without Ibori.
Ex-Governor Ibori doesn’t deserve any form of consultation or input in the day-to-day running of the state as the governor is only performing his constitutional duties. (Whistleblowers)
By implication of the above Ibori was rubbished. It means that Ibori has lost his ground as a political godfather to Okowa. OKowa using Barr, Fred Latimore technically to tell Ibori to quit his role as a political godfather cause his input is no longer needed for Okowa to win.
Ibori time as a leader had passed and he cannot tell my boss what to do (Blogspot)
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021