James Oludare, a fake officer of the Department of State Security, who defrauded his victim, Ebiwori Opori, of N720, 000 under the pretense of releasing the victim from correctional custody has been arrested, according to The PUNCH.
The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe who told The PUNCH, said the victim reported Oludare.
“He said that the said Emmanuel Oludare introduced himself as a DSS officer that he can secure his brother’s release from prison with the sum of seven hundred and twenty thousand (N720, 000) which was transferred into his Access bank account No. 1425728133.
“Since then Oludare refused to pick his call, so, the Divisional Police Officer mobilized men immediately to track down the said suspect and arrested him while investigation is ongoing,” the PPRO stated.
In another development, a 43-year-old Uduophori Emesiri suspected to be a notorious kidnapper and armed robbery ringleader terrorising Delta and neighbouring states has been nabbed.
“The suspect was arrested on 17 March, 2021, by Eagle Net, Warri and Ughelli teams at Delundi Hotel Otor-Udu, Udu local government area of the state following a manhunt.
“The suspect was also in possession of an anti-cult group I.D card which investigation later revealed as fake” PPRO added.
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization