The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is the federal government company with the mandate to coordinate the surveillance, detection and response to infectious illness outbreaks. Over the final three years, NCDC has deployed a brand new instrument for illness surveillance. The Surveillance, Outbreak Response Management and Analysis System (SORMAS) is a system collectively developed between the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI) to enhance illness surveillance in addition to detection and administration of outbreaks and thus strengthen the general public well being service in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: NCDC Surveillance Data Clerk
Locations: FCT - Abuja, Osun, Lagos, Oyo, Sokoto, Kaduna, Kano, Ebonyi, Borno, Plateau and Rivers
Start Date: April 20, 2020
End Date: October 19, 2020
Employment sort: Full time
The Responsibilities of the NCDC Surveillance Data Clerk Include:
- Transfer all COVID 19, Lassa fever and different precedence illnesses information (scientific and laboratory information) into the SORMAS platform
- Daily observe up with results of all COVID 19, Lassa fever and different precedence illnesses case information despatched for testing
- Liaise with the lab managers to make sure immediate release of end result and replace on SORMAS
- Real time replace of SORMAS with results of COVID 19, Lassa Fever and different precedence illnesses samples after testing
- Send each day notification on standing of pattern testing
- Follow up with therapy Centre clinicians to make sure completion of COVID 19 and LF case administration kind
- Compile and add Case administration types into SORMAS
- Verify all of the therapy centre COVID 19 and Lassa fever information on the SORMAS platform by evaluating it to source paperwork (i.e. Lassa fever case administration kind, COVID 19 case administration kind and IDSR 001B)
- Retrieve information from the SORMAS platform as requested
- Sort and set up paper types (Lassa fever case administration kind, COVID 19 case administration kind and IDSR 001B) after coming into information into the SORMAS platform to make sure it's not misplaced
- Send particulars of any report within the lab with out case information in SORMAS platform to the NCDC Surveillance Support Officer to observe up with the LGA DSNO.
- Send weekly report of COVID 19 and Lassa fever instances within the therapy centre to the COVID-19/Lassa fever TWG
- Perform different duties assigned.
- First Degree in any self-discipline
- At least 2 years expertise with using excel or ODK for information assortment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft workplace suite
- Good understanding of affected person information confidentiality rules
- Ability to concentrate and have a eager eye for element
- Good information assortment and report writing abilities required
- Good verbal communication abilities particularly within the native language of the group and dealing data of English
- A workforce participant with good interpersonal abilities
Application Closing Date
COB 17th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Resume and a Cover Letter addressing the job necessities as per the commercial by electronic mail to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title and the popular state as the topic of the mail e.g. "Surveillance Data Clerk - Oyo State".
Note: Only profitable candidates shall be contacted and could also be assigned to any state of the federation.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates