Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxurious skincare, beauty, perfume, and well-being retail firm. Founded on the imaginative and prescient to offer luxurious at its best, Montaigne Place offers an distinctive refined buying expertise with our unique provides. Montaigne Place at present has luxurious stores throughout Nigeria. Our model’s portfolio cuts throughout totally different classes.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Manager (Female)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Warri – Delta, Owerri – Imo
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Employment kind: Full Time
- Functionally reports into: Head of Retail Operation
- Administratively reports to: Head of Retail operation
- Overall retailer administration, supervision, and coverage implementation together with, Sales and stock administration, Employee on the job coaching, and improvement, Financial administration, Customer service management.
- Grow gross sales by means of the implementation of selling and merchandising techniques
- Responsible for the shop’s or outlet’s income quota.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead others and work successfully with retailer crew
- Supervise, assign and direct actions of the shop’s crew
- Effectively talk data to retailer crew and supervisors in an open and well timed method
- Support Store crew with actions plans for operational and repair enchancment
- Assist prospects with their questions, issues and complaints
- Promote the corporate’s customer support tradition (greet, supply assist, and thank)
- Promote a constructive buying expertise for all prospects
- Maintain buyer privateness by not sharing buyer knowledge with out authorization.
- Provide colleagues personalised customer support suggestions and training
- Handle all buyer relations points in accordance with firm coverage
- Stock cabinets
- Manage re-order ranges & restocking from HQ for the shop
- Conduct merchandising actions in step with accredited model tips
- Account for promotional and gross sales assist supplies
- Organize and execute the show and upkeep of off-shelf merchandise.
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters Degree a bonus
- 3-4+ years of retail retailer expertise.
- Ability to arrange and prioritize quite a lot of duties/initiatives.
- Ability to work a full-time versatile schedule, together with some early morning and weekend shifts, to work extra time as wanted, and to reply to pressing points at the shop once they come up
- Experience as retailer or outlet supervisor associated retail setting and/or Luxury, boutique or style associated trade expertise with a client guide is strongly most well-liked. Experience with retail level of sale system very essential
- Accuracy and a focus to element.
- Deep Knowledge of the totally different product classes & manufacturers
- Analytical competencies
- Skin varieties
- Strong presentation abilities
- Negotiation abilities
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept enterprise data
- Above common Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT abilities
- Customer service abilities
- Team abilities
- Excellent communication abilities
- Time Management abilities
- Abilities to arrange
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred.
- A polyglot with excessive fluency in English
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline sixth July, 2020
Pay Attention To:
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here