Photo credit: TheCable
Two players of Plateau United, Nenrot Silas and Muhammad Zulkifilu, suffered a car accident in Jos on Friday morning.
Randa Andrew, media officer of Nigeria men’s under-20 team, broke the news on his Twitter page.
According to him, the players managed to escape alive with only a few bruises.
“Plateau United duo of Nenrot Silas and Muhammad Zulkifilu were involved in a ghastly motor accident this morning in Jos. Fortunately, they escaped with only minor bruises,” he wrote.
The development is one of the dreadful trends of players and staff members of Nigerian clubs getting involved in auto crashes.
Since February, Nigerian clubs have suffered five road accidents and two robberies.
Plateau United are ninth on the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) log and will be going to Abia Warriors on Sunday as they search for their first away win of the season.
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Pay Attention To:
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise