A man and his wife have been killed in multiple explosions that rocked Kafan Ruwa town under Konduga Local Government Area of Borno State, SaharaReporters reports.
The explosions occurred around 12:30am on Sunday, according to residents, who spoke with our correspondent.
SaharaReporters gathered that many people also sustained injuries from the blasts.
A security source told SaharaReporters that details of the actual casualty figure could not be ascertained yet but a man and his wife were killed in the blast.
The latest incident comes a few days after multiple explosions rocked Maiduguri, killing several persons and leaving dozens others injured.
Borno is the epicentre of Boko Haram’s many years of violence and wanton killings across most parts of Northern Nigeria.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022