In what will come across as a really shocking development, the driver of a diesel laden tanker has been reportedly burnt to death.
He was killed following an explosion which occurred at Atoyo, outbound Ijebu Ode along Ijebu Ode Ogbere expressway in Ogun State on Friday February 12.
Spokesperson of the Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement, Babatunde Akinbiyi told Channels Television that the accident occurred at 10:45 am and was caused by reckless driving by the driver of the tanker who was alone in the truck.
Akinbiyi said; “The driver of the Diesel laden tanker was driving recklessly when it suddenly lost control and fell on its side with its content spilling on the road before it exploded.
“The driver, according to eyewitness account was the only occupant in the vehicle when the unfortunate incident happened and was burnt to ashes before rescue effort could reach him.”
Akinbiyi also disclosed that the make and registration number of the tanker could not be ascertained due to the level of explosion.
Get Auto Insurance Online, Geico Insurance, Start Online College Today, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State